A Platformer Test A Platformer Test

I don't know if it is meant to be like this; I jump and i move in slow motion, fix that please. Make the full game soon please :)

Omni-Tentacles (18+) Omni-Tentacles (18+)

How'd you make this?

The Queen's Logic The Queen's Logic

Its an error on one of the ways, I have tried it multiple times and have failed all the times. Its the diagonal way. q
q

Letter for Mimi 2 Letter for Mimi 2

Great game I love it! It should have background music though.

kcnh responds:

Thanks for your review. There should be background music and sound effects! Perhaps you accidentally muted the sound by pressing '0', you can turn up the volume by pressing '+'.

Pac Hunters Pac Hunters

Fun game! It would be way better if the controls were more responsive though, I press left arrow it delays for a second.

Great game though!

orange08 responds:

Was the game lagging? The only reason a control button shouldn't work is if there is a wall in the direction you press...(also make sure you're holding the arrow button down, not just tapping it once).
I'm glad you liked the game! :) Thanks for the comment!

Brutal Caroline Brutal Caroline

Just a thought, maybe add different cat sounds? Kinda gets annoying after a bit. But it would really boost my vote if the game had a difficulty setting ( the harder the difficulty faster the screen slides ), other than that the game is pretty fun. Lastly add a bonus orb or something to have you shoot 3 kittens at once? Just an idea :)

totallybueno responds:

Thanks for your your feedback Martez675. Initially, this game is just for the LD, but well, maybe with more time I can improve the game with those tips.

Hopefully I´ll do it soon :) THANKS.

Ludum Dare 33: Monster Ludum Dare 33: Monster

This game has GREAT potential, the reason I voted 3.5 stars is because it needs more levels ( If I'm not mistaking there is only one? ) and also a running option to move faster. If those two things are added this is a good enough game to be on newgrounds and possibly an Indie game for consoles.

:) great job man.

valicitor responds:

Thanks man, I will defiantly consider a running button... as far as multiple levels go, I may make the current level bigger and have a human city level which the monster can get to by jumping over the wall.

Meet and Fuck Rina-Chan Meet and Fuck Rina-Chan

Excellent game Nuff said.

H-Android # 18 Dress-ups H-Android # 18 Dress-ups

lol

Thanks young death.

Holiday Sim Holiday Sim

WOW

as soon as i got fish it said time up

whileworking responds: